Born in 1981, despite a late entry into the Motorsport arena, Antony has a natural talent and ability to not only control a race car on the limit, but also translate the car's behaviour into relevant chassis dynamics and set-up data. His natural communication skills also give him the rare ability to coach and guide other driver's in developing their own skills on track.
- Member of the Institute of Advanced Motorists.
- MSA National 'A' Race Licence holder.
- Stunt Driving Instructor at Stunt Drive UK.
- NKA Qualified Race Director and Junior Kart Instructor.
- Experienced with Single Seaters, Sports & Saloon Cars.
- Experienced in both front and rear wheel drive configurations.
- Ability to absorb a cars behaviour and translate into chassis set-up.
- Driver Coaching for Track Days and Corporate Events.
|Licence Type:||MSA National 'A'|